- 3 cups green beans cut to ½ inch pieces
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp.) ghee
- 2 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- A pinch of hing (asafetida)
- ½ tsp. mustard seeds
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice
How to prepare:
- Boil the green beans in a pan with water. Add a pinch of salt and stir.
- Wait till the beans are tender and then turn off the flame.
- Warm the sarthak satvik ghee and add the spices. Once the mustard seeds pop, add the turmeric powder and hing. Also, add ginger. Once, a warm aroma fills the room, transfer the contents to the beans.
- Mix the contents, and adjust the salt to suit your taste.
- Sprinkle some lemon juice over it.
- It is ready to serve.