- 1 cup finely-diced white pumpkin
- 1 cup thinly-cut green beans
- ¼ cup moong dal (green gram)
- ½ inch fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of ground coriander
- Fresh herbs such as parsley, mint, and rosemary to taste
How to prepare:
- Boil the white pumpkin and beans. Since beans take longer, you may cook it separately.
- Cook the moong dal, and add to the vegetables.
- Add the herbs and spices.
- Mash the mixture with a masher, and serve hot.