- 1 kg mustard greens, chopped finely
- ¼ kg spinach, chopped finely
- A small piece of ginger, minced
- 2 green chilies, minced
- 2 red chilies
- 2 tbsp. corn flour, sieved
- Sarthak Satvik Ghee
- Salt to taste
How to prepare:
- Boil the mustard greens and spinach till it becomes soft.
- Add a pinch of salt and chopped green chilies while boiling.
- Remove the excess water and mash the leafy vegetables well. Keep aside.
- Warm the sathak satvik ghee and add ginger, green chilies, and broken red chilies till they become slightly brown.
- Add it to the mashed greens with a little salt, and stir.
- Mix the corn flour in a little water and add to the mixture.
- Allow it to simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with Makki ki roti.