- 2 cups yellow corn flour
- Salt to taste
- Sarthak Satvik Ghee
- Warm water
How to prepare:
- Knead the corn flour with a little salt and warm water.
- Make balls of the dough.
- Pat the balls with water with the palm of your hand to make rotis (flat bread). Use a butter paper as your platform.
- Make the roti slightly thicker than the normal roti.
- Transfer the roti to a hot pan and cook on low heat; flip to the other side till both sides are roasted.
- Apply some sarthak satvik ghee to enhance the taste.
- Serve with sarson ka saag.