- ¼ cup moong (green gram) sprouts
- 2 grated carrots
- Sarthak Satvik Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper
How to prepare:
- Mix sprouts with the vegetables.
- Drizzle lemon juice or oil over it.
- Add salt to taste.
- Toss and serve.
- In general, most pungent and bitter vegetables may be used in kapha dosha remedies. Choose and add from this list – beet greens, beets, bitter melon, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, corn, green beans, green chilies, leafy greens, lettuce, mustard greens, okra, lemons and limes.
- As part of the salad dressing for this Ayurvedic recipe for kapha, you may choose from among these – lemon, wholegrain mustard or dry powder, raw honey, Sarthak Satvik Ghee, thyme, salt & black pepper.